As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Wire #ad
General Electric WX09X10006 3 Wire 40amp Range Cord, 4-Feet #adGeneral Wire #ad
- Includes cord clamp to relieve strain on terminals. Molded-on, right angle plug keeps cord close to wall. Ring terminals allow for easy hook-up.
Works with most electric ranges with a 3-prong outlet box. This products adds a great value. 3-wire, 4-ft, 40-amp cord. 3-wire, 4-ft. 40-amp cord. This product is manufactured in China.
|Brand||General Wire #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Wire #ad|
2. EZ-FLO #ad
Grey, 5 Ft Length, Eastman 61242 3-Prong electric Range Cord 50 Amps #adEZ-FLO #ad
- The cord comes with built-in ring terminals for easier installation and an included strain relief clamp. Measurement- the range cord measures 5 feet in length. Complete- equipped with 2 6-gauge wire and 1 8-gauge wire.
Functionality- the eastman range cord connects electric ranges to a 3-conductor power source. Quality- designed to avoid kinking and prevent damage to the cord. Universal- compatible with most major brands of electric ranges. Ul listed.
3. Whirlpool #ad
Whirlpool PT220 4-Feet 3 Wire 40-Amp Range Power C #adWhirlpool #ad
- Multi screwdriver needed for installation. This product is a factory certified accessory. This part is a replacement for the following part numbers: W10830962, 14214163, 4392903R, 4392903. Package contains 1 Electric Range Power Cord.
These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications. This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands.
4. Supplying Demand #ad
Supplying Demand 10 Feet 3 Wire Range Power Cord 40 AMP 250 Volts 10 AWG Wire Compatible with All Major Appliance Brands #adSupplying Demand #ad
- Compatible with slide in ranges, free standing ranges, or built in ovens. Rated 40 amps up to 250 Volt. Electrical range Cord - Includes strain-relief clamp & screws.
8/2 & 10/1 gauge wires - closed eyelet terminals 1. 22m. To view the power cord safety Product Insert, please visit the link below under "Product guides and documents".
5. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
3 Wires with Open-End Connectors, 3 Prong Range Cord, Copper Wire, 5 Feet, Certified Appliance Accessories 40-Amp Appliance Power Cord #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- Right angle plug head – move your range even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Open end connectors – with open end connectors, you only have to remove the screw partially to attach the connectors to the range during installation.
5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge.
Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual. 125/250 volts – generally works with any electric range that takes a 3 prong range cord with two 8-gauge wires and one 10-gauge wire. Ul listed – this cord is ul underwriters Laboratories listed, so you know it has been thoroughly tested to ensure your safety.
6. EPCO #ad
Grey, Range Cord 3-Wire, 4 Feet, 50 Amp, Compatible with All Major Brands #adEPCO #ad
- Rugged and safe: Manufactured with a right-angle plug to minimize appliance floor space. Guaranteed durability: Heavy-duty ring terminals provide a secure and safe connection to facilitate installation and operation.
Strain relief: strain relief bracket attaches the Cord directly to the Range or Wall Oven, protects the Cord from damage, eliminates any tension from the back of the appliance to the receptacle.
Certification: underwriters laboratories ul and National Electrical Code NEC Certification guarantees our Range Cord conforms to the National Recognized Standards of Consumer Safety. Application compatibility: Suitable for use with all major appliance brands.
7. Cable Matters #ad
30 Amp Appliance Cord NEMA 10-30P to 3-Wire, Cable Matters 3 Prong Dryer Cord 10 ft #adCable Matters #ad
- 3 wire dryer cord with a 30a nema 10-30 plug fits older and most newer dryer models; Purchase new 3 wire dryer cords for dryers that are often sold without the power cord. Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug 3 prong that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 10-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Ring terminals provide an easy installation and a secure connection; Strain relief brackets support the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
Electric dryer power cord is compatible with older model dryers and many new models that accept a 3 wire cord; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this 3 prong power cord.
Dryer power cord 3 prong fits a standard 30a 3 wire dryer cord outlet; 3-prong 30A 10-30R outlets are commonly found in an older building or homes built before 1996; Purchase a longer replacement 3 prong cord to move your dryer to a nearby location.
Heavy duty 10 gauge 240v dryer cord 3 prong with 10 3 wire copper conductors is compatible with a 30 amp 240V clothes dryer outlet; SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord incorporates insulated thermoplastic construction; Supports up to 300V and 140F to prevent overheating.
|Brand||Cable Matters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cable Matters #ad|
8. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
Certified Appliance Accessories 30-Amp Appliance Power Cord, 3 Wires with Eyelet Connectors, 3 Prong Dryer Cord, 5 Feet, Copper Wire #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- 5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge.
Right angle plug head – move your dryer even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Eyelet connectors – these eyelet connectors go over the screws for a snug fit and seamless connection to the dryer during installation.
Ul listed – this cord is ul underwriters Laboratories listed, so you know it has been thoroughly tested to ensure your safety. Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual. 125/250 volts – generally works with any electric dryer that takes a 3 prong dryer cord with three 10-guage wires.
9. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
10 Feet, Certified Appliance Accessories 50-Amp Appliance Power Cord, 3 Prong Range Cord, 3 Wires with Eyelet Connectors, Copper Wire #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- Right angle plug head – move your range even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Eyelet connectors – these eyelet connectors go over the screws for a snug fit and seamless connection to the range during installation.
Not ul listed due to cord length - UL doesn't test 10 foot cords, but cord has still undergone rigourous testing to ensure your safety.
125/250 volts – generally works with any electric range that takes a 3 prong range cord with two 6-gauge wires and one 8-gauge wire. 5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge. Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual.
10. Whirlpool #ad
Whirlpool 8171385RC 4-Feet 40-Amp 3 Wire Range Power Cord , grey #adWhirlpool #ad
- Power cord with ring terminal connectors and adjustable strain relief bracket helps ensure safe range installation. Right-angle plug allows installation closer to the wall. Meets electrical requirements. Model number: 8171385RC.